Our efforts started with initial debris removal for low-income seniors in response to the tornadoes which hit the Miami Valley. We currently are helping homeowners to [Re]cover and [Re]build with home repairs from the storm damage. We are targeting those who are uninsured and/or under-insured. We understand the recovery process is overwhelming, please feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Please call us at 937-223-4893 or you may email us at email@example.com.
If you have been impacted by the tornado, please download the application below and return via mail with proof of income.
To qualify for assistance with Rebuilding Together Dayton you must:
- Own your home (name is on the deed) and have lived in your home for at least 2 years
- Be current on your property taxes or have a delinquent payment plan set up with the Montgomery County Treasurer’s office (call George Tubbs at 937-225-4005)
- Yearly gross income must be under $68,700/year for a household of 1-2 people, or under $79,005/year for a household 3+ people
- An application must be completed in its entirety and signed and dated
- The Red Cross release of information form included in your application packet (signed and dated)
- A utility bill from May 2019
- Proof of gross income for all residents living in the home, such as:
- Current (2020) Social Security benefits letter
- 2 consecutive paychecks with Year to Date included (if you are employed)
- Pension statement letter
- copy of award letter received by FEMA ( if you have not received a letter, please include that on your application)
Please note: We do not accept bank statements as proof of income.
If the homeowner meets the above qualifications, please print the application and send it to:
30 S. Main Street
Dayton, OH 45402